Divorce means mutual dissolution if the marriage that has happened between two individuals with the agreement form both the people. This will be done through any court . It is the emotional thing that will happens between husband wife and once they get divorce they will no longer the wife and husband. The divorce means terminating marriage between the couple and it is the end for the responsibilities of marriage. After the divorce the bonds between husband and wife will get dissolute and this will be done under the guidance of the law. To get divorce you have to know all the divorce procedures singapore that are important. Taking divorce is not the simple thing as it is involved with many issues like distribution of the property, spouse support and the responsibility of the children. In some countries if any one sacrifices their dreams because of the marriage then he will get compensation form their partner as they have left all their dreams because of the marriage. They have to provide the financial support for the children those who are born to them because of their relationship. This is because after the divorce one person will take care of the children and it will make burden to them. To avoid this the court will provide equal compensation form both of their parents.
What is the process involved in getting divorce
- Getting a divorce is not a easy thing as it is the involvement of the two families. The courts won’t issue the divorce and they will try to make them unite by clearing all the differences that are happened in between them.
- For divorce procedures singapore there are some procedures that you have to follow. First thing you have to sign on the divorce papers disclaiming that you don’t want to continue in that relationship.
- This papers has to sent your partner legally through a lawyer and you don’t have any rights to send your partner divorce papers directly. Then if both the partners are willing for the divorce then both if them have to attend in front of the judge
- After attending in front of the judge in family court the judge will ask you the reasons for your divorce. You have to provide the appropriate reasons for your divorce. If the issues between you are small then judge will give you time to sit and discuss about the small problems. After taking most of the problems will solve as miscommunication and misunderstanding are the main reasons for the most of the divorce marriages.
- Even after your discussion you still want divorce then the judge will pass the judgement by providing financial support to your partner and your children. It is your choice of taking care of the children and you can take them with you.
- Without divorce you are not allowed to marry other girl and you have to inform her about your divorce before the marriage.
Doing another marriage without divorce or without telling her about your divorce is a crime.